Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you when you use our website, contact us via phone or email, or use our valuation services.
Personal Information includes information that can identify you as an individual, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information relating to your properties
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot identify you specifically, such as:
- Browser information
- IP addresses
- Pages visited on our website
- Demographic data
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide our property valuation services
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Improve user experience on our website
- Better understand user needs and interests
- Personalise marketing and advertising
When We Disclose Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- To service providers and partners who assist us in processing orders, deliveries, and related services
- To comply with legal obligations, enforce our Terms of Service, or protect rights and safety
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
How We Protect Information
- SSL encryption of data in transit
- Encryption of sensitive data at rest
- Restricted staff access to customer data
- Continuous monitoring and testing of our systems
Your Rights Over Your Information
At any time, you have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request us to update or correct your personal information.
You may opt out of communications at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us using the contact details on our website.
If you have additional requests around your personal information, please get in touch and we will consider them in line with applicable laws.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated on August 3, 2023